All Fete volunteers both old and new welcome to our first planning meeting for the 2019 Village Fete.
Planning and discussion of all activities, events, stalls & charities for the Fete.
Coffee and biscuits provided.
Agenda:- Fete Meeting Thursday 17th January at 10.00am.
Venue Shalfleet Village Hall
Tea/Coffee and biscuits on arrival
1. Welcome and Introductions.
2. Highlights of 2018.
3. Date confirmed as Bank Holiday Monday 26th August from 2.00pm to 4.30pm.
4. Discussion to confirm Plaza Ices, Marquees, Bouncy Castle, Tannoy, Bob’s honey stall, Dog show, Charities (Friends of the Animals & Ability Dogs 4 Young People), Joan’s plant stall.
5. Open forum for Any Other Ideas.
7. Dates of Further planning meetings.
Minutes of Meeting follow:-